Linguaholic

Hello, earthlings! :)

ang.diwata

Hi everyone from around the world! I am from the Philippines. In my spare time, I study anything related to the Japanese language, history and culture. When I was in college, I studied both Mandarin and Spanish for my foreign language class. I learned Spanish well enough to understand it when it's written, but not well enough to start a conversation. However, I still find Mandarin hard. Lastly, because of my love for Korean dramas, I'm also planning to learn Korean language. :)

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi Ang.diwata

Welcome to the linguaholic.com language learning family  :grin:

It's great to have another member that is interested in Asian Languages, such as Mandarin/Japanese/Korean.

I am studying Mandarin at University and I am also very interested about Japanese and Korean in the future! You already understand Spanish, that is great. Spanish is also a language that I would like to learn in the near future. As I already speak French, I am pretty positive that I can 'pick up' the basics pretty fast  :wacky: But still, learning a new language is never easy, you still need an aim/goal and some motivation!

Anyway, It's nice to have you here in the forums. Hopefully see you in the threads soon!

regards

Lingua