Linguaholic

Hi/Bonjour/Hola

SarahRTW

I'm Sarah, I'm a language geek and proud of it :)  I am a native English speaker with training in teaching ESL.  I also speak French, though its rusty and know Spanish (lower-intermediate level). I'm here to help people learn English (it's not easy but it can be mastered) as well as to improve my French and especially Spanish skills. 

This looks like a terrific forum and I look forward to learning and helping. 

Hi Sarah

I'm very glad that you joined the "linguaholic.com family" and would like to thank you for all the great posts and the threads that you created here. It seems that you really like "figurative language" and rhetorical figures. So we definitely have something in common :grin:

I'm Sarah, I'm a language geek and proud of it :)  I am a native English speaker with training in teaching ESL.  I also speak French, though its rusty and know Spanish (lower-intermediate level). I'm here to help people learn English (it's not easy but it can be mastered) as well as to improve my French and especially Spanish skills. 

This looks like a terrific forum and I look forward to learning and helping.

Glad to see you onboard, Sarah! =) You say you are here to help people learn English - great! I really need to get caught up on grammar, so if you are good at explaining grammar, then see me as a potential student of yours. =)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.  This does seem like a very friendly place to hang out online :)

I love helping others learn, and I'm a patient teacher, so if you have any questions, just ask!  Glad you find my threads useful.  I took a course in teaching ESL, so have some good resources on the learning English.

I'm sure I'll benefit from the Spanish and French sections too, as I learn/refresh my knowledge of those language.

Thanks again!