Linguaholic

Hey, 大家好,こんにちは, Ahoj!

Richard.H

Hey everyone!

I'll keep it short and simple :)

I'm studying Chinese and Japanese - as the text bellow my avatar suggests lol.

Otherwise fluent in English and Czech.

I studied Korean for a while too but I temporarily dropped it in order to master Japanese and Chinese faster.

All my studies are done in my home. I do not go to any classes anywhere.

I'm here to help and share all the strategies and tricks I used and developed over the years.

Feel free to ask for help!

Cheers..

Richard

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Welcome to the forum, Richard. 

I'm also learning Japanese currently.  I hope we can help each other, interested in some of the tricks you've learned.  I hope you choose to share some of it in the Japanese Language Forums.  Korean is second to Japanese for me, I'm really into the music and watching Korean dramas, so I was kind of interested in that, after I am more fluent in Japanese. 

Hi Richard

Welcome to linguaholic.com! It's a big pleasure having you here. I am also studying Chinese and I have some very basic knowledge about Japanese. Both languages are really fascinating! It's pretty impressive that you do all your studying at home! I think it is pretty hard to motivate yourself when doing self-study, that is why I like to join classes from time to time or maybe consider an immersion program or so!

Best wishes

Lingua

Welcome to the forum, Richard. 

I'm also learning Japanese currently.  I hope we can help each other, interested in some of the tricks you've learned.  I hope you choose to share some of it in the Japanese Language Forums.  Korean is second to Japanese for me, I'm really into the music and watching Korean dramas, so I was kind of interested in that, after I am more fluent in Japanese. 

あ!いいね!是非練習しよう!

Could you shoot me a link to that forum? Is it a subforum over here or an entire forum somewhere else?

Hi Richard

Welcome to linguaholic.com! It's a big pleasure having you here. I am also studying Chinese and I have some very basic knowledge about Japanese. Both languages are really fascinating! It's pretty impressive that you do all your studying at home! I think it is pretty hard to motivate yourself when doing self-study, that is why I like to join classes from time to time or maybe consider an immersion program or so!

Best wishes

Lingua

那麽,你好!啊,是啊,你已經告訴我了!很好!

Oh trust me I know. Sometimes it's pretty tough and frustrating. But I usually figure out all the snags via internet because often even natives don't have straight answers! Talk about frustrating, right?

如果你想跟我一起練習。。。。send me a PM hahaha. Still not there yet :D

Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys! And sorry for replying a little late - forgot to check this page! >.>'

Cheers

Richard

It's part of this forum, on the main page of Linguaholics.  However to make it easier for you here's the link straight there: http://linguaholic.com/forum/79-japanese-language-learning/

I spend most of my time reading and commenting there.  また会いましょう!