Linguaholic

Hello y hola!

blackshaky

Hi there!

I'm from the US and am fluent in English. I know basic Japanese and am almost fluent in Spanish. I've studied Spanish in Ecuador as well as Spain. I'm currently in Spain but traveling back home tomorrow. Next year I will return to Spain to become an English tutor which I am very excited about! I would love to learn German and Norwegian as well! I love being able to talk to people in different languages because it gives you a whole new perspective on others lives and cultures. Instead of being an outsider looking in, you can immerse yourself with the people in a way that isn't possible without knowing how to communicate. I love seeing people perk up when they realize you speak their language! Even in broken sentences, I think they really appreciate that you are trying to learn more about them. (I feel this way when people speak to me in English when I am abroad as well). Language is the greatest barrier between people and by learning different languages, I love being able to cross that barrier to the other side.

Welcome to linguaholic.com! Hope you have lots of fun here and many interesting conversations about language learning!

If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know!

best wishes

Lingua