Linguaholic

Hello, Hola, Bonjour!!

MichelleVL

Hi I joined this site over the weekend and hadn't taken the time to introduce myself. :laugh: I'm totally in love with this website. If I would of known about it, I would of joined a long time ago. In regards to me, my name is Michelle, I'm currently living in the island of Puerto Rico located in the Caribbean. I'm fluent in both English and Spanish, have a intermediate level of French and I'm very interested in learning Brazilian Portuguese and Hurdu. In the past I've had experience as an English tutor and it was a very rewarding experience to see my students grow in front of my eyes; to see them slowly turning into English speakers.

Dear Michelle

Thank you so much for those kind words. While this website is not exactly new, the design is brand new. I am so happy to hear that you like the forum. This is what keeps me going on with it. If there is anything I can do for you or if you are missing something on linguaholic.com (like a different section for subject x), please let me know. I always try to improve linguaholic.com and I value member input a lot!

Best wishes

Lingua

I wonder if Spanish is related to Brazilian Portuguese? When I hear these languages spoken I think there is some sort of resemblance I am not sure though. I think you will be able to learn Portuguese quite easily on that note. Nice to see you here and welcome to forum hope you enjoy your stay.