Linguaholic

Quick Question

Forgive me if this isn't the place to ask, but it deals with Chinese Language so I figured I'd post here.

Anyways, I was wondering if it was ok to post topics about some popular media sites that are affiliated with China. I love their current music, movies and TV shows and I think that for a student of advanced enough level that purusing through these things greatly aids in learning. I just don't know if there's some rule against posting links to sites that aren't academic in nature or if I have to keep things at a "PG" rating. Some popular movies definitely aren't for kids, after all.

• 1 year later...
On 26.10.2015 at 9:22 PM, Languager1790 said:

Forgive me if this isn't the place to ask, but it deals with Chinese Language so I figured I'd post here.

Anyways, I was wondering if it was ok to post topics about some popular media sites that are affiliated with China. I love their current music, movies and TV shows and I think that for a student of advanced enough level that purusing through these things greatly aids in learning. I just don't know if there's some rule against posting links to sites that aren't academic in nature or if I have to keep things at a "PG" rating. Some popular movies definitely aren't for kids, after all.

you can basically post whatever you want to, as long as it is not purely for advertising purposes. What you should definitely not do is reposting the same link(s) over and over again ---> that's kinda suspicious then. :=)