Linguaholic

Italian Love quotes

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for some beautiful Italian love quotes that are grammatically correct and not just translated on Google, I'd prefer some from native speakers with a rought translation. Look forward to learning with you all :) 

Hello, i'm Italian so i guess i can help you :)  There are so many Italian quotes that i don't know where to start, but i think here there are some beautiful ones (simple ones too).

Ti amo vita mia - I love you my life

Di qualunque cosa le nostre anime siano fatte, la mia e la tua sono fatte della stessa cosa - Whatever our souls are made of, mine and yours are made of the same thing.

Se guardare avanti ti fa paura e guardare indietro ti fa soffrire, guarda accanto a te, li ci sono io, ad amarti, a proteggerti, ti amo - If you're afraid to look ahead and looking back hurts you, look beside you, I'm there, to love you, to protect you, I love you.

Il tuo sorriso è un mio sorriso, una tua lacrima è una mia lacrima, ogni battito del mio cuore lo dedico a te. Ti amo con tutto l'amore che ho - Your smile is my smile, one of your tear is a tear of mine, every beat of my heart I dedicate it to you. I love you with all the love I have.

Il sole, le stelle, la luna illuminano il cielo, tu con il tuo sorriso illumini la mia vita. - The sun, the stars, the moon lights the sky, you and your smile lights up my life.

L'amore è l'attesa di scoprirti, l'attesa di un tuo bacio, l'attesa di vederti e dirti ancora quanto ti amo. - Love is the waiting to discover you, the waiting for your kiss, the waiting to see you and tell you again how much I love you.

E come ogni giorno, ti amo di più. Oggi più di ieri e meno di domani. - And as every day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Ti amo non per chi sei ma per chi sono io quando sono con te. - I don't love you for who you are, but for who i am when i'm with you.

Here there are some quotes from Italian songs too: 

Innamorato sempre di più.. in fondo all'anima.. per sempre tu..  - In love more and more..into the soul..forever you. ( Lucio Battisti )

Supererò le correnti gravitazionali, lo spazio e la luce per non farti invecchiare e guarirai da tutte le malattie, perché sei un'essere speciale ed io avrò cura di te  - I will go through the gravitational currents, the space and the light not to make you grow old, and you will heal from all the diseases, because you are a special creature and I'll take care of you. (Franco Battiato)

Tu, tu che sei diverso, almeno tu nell'Universo.. Un punto sei che non ruota mai intorno a me, un sole che splende per me soltanto, come un diamante in mezzo al cuore - You, you that are different, at least you in the universe, you are a point that never rotates around me, a sun that shine for me only, like a diamond in the middle of the heart..

Turbini e tempeste io cavalcherò, volerò tra i fulmini per averti , meravigliosa creatura...- Whirlwinds and storms I will ride, will fly between the lightning to have you, wonderful creature..

I hope you liked them, i will update when i'll pick up some new quotes, in the meantime i hope you enjoy these ones :)

Wow thank you so much. You really have helped me out here. It's so funny when I translate using Google translate as it goes all funny and mixed up. If I can offer any help to you let me know. I really appreciate it. 

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Vincent
      Hello! I am Vincent. I had a hard time learning Italian. But I found a learning method that changed my life! I'm here to share this with you guys so you can use the same method as I did =)
      For the link to the method! https://bit.ly/3m7z6pK
      Studies show that 95% of those who learn a language during an extended stay in a foreign country can speak the language in a much better way than those who do not immerse themselves in the new language. For most people, the easiest and most effective way to learn a new language is to speak a lot. In this way, new neuronal pathways and connections are formed in your brain. Very soon you will be able to use the new skills confidently. We have understood this principle and developed a new language learning program that allows you to speak your new language from day one, whether at home or on the go. Try it yourself, and you will see how much easier language learning is than with traditional language course.
    • By pavmel0074
      Learn Italian by speaking is a revolutionary language course that enables everyone to learn Italian and become fluent. https://bit.ly/2KpQzHO
    • By Eirini
      Hello! My name is Eirini and i come from Greece. I speak Greek, French and English fluently. I offer online lessons at very low prices all over the world! If you want to learn Greek, drop me a message! Package lessons are offered at lower prices! Homework, material are offered for free to my students! My website is http://www.multilinguers.com. There you can find more languages you could learn! If you speak with me, i can arrange lower prices for the other languages as well! 
    • By andrea10
      Let me introduces myself!   My name’s Andrea Polverini, I’m Italian, I’m passionate about languages and I’m the founder of pa Language Services. My company offers English, Spanish and Italian online language courses and provides translation and subtitling services (English>Italian, Spanish>Italian).   I’ve been for over 15 years an English and Italian language tutor. Thanks to my job, I had the opportunity to live in countries such as Venezuela, the UK and Spain, where I moved in 2004 and where I still reside.   During all this time as a professional language teacher, I’ve been so lucky to teach students of all ages, levels and moved by different learning objectives. I couldn’t fail to observe how a good amount of those learners would eventually quit learning a language because they simply couldn’t fulfil their objectives. Some of them would actually label themselves as “bad at languages”.   Well, to cut it short, I strongly believe that learning a language is just like acquiring any other skill in life. It’s a lengthy process, you need to be motivated and put a lot of work into it. But said that, I’m also convinced that we can all learn!   As human beings, we’re all different and we learn in different ways. What we need to find out is what works for us.   Besides that, we should set some achievable objectives for ourselves. Reaching them will boost our confidence and that’ll push us forward.   Finally, we should all just focus on our learning trajectory. Never mind other learners. Even though some people might seem to be picking up a language quickly and effortlessly, that doesn’t mean that you’re not making any progress.   Through pa Language Services my mission is to help those who think they can’t learn a language such as English, Spanish or Italian. Through video conferencing lessons, you’ll be able to receive tailored training, scheduled around your busy agenda and from the comfort of your home or office.   So in case you believe that you’re not good at languages, that you don’t have enough time to devote to learning or that you reached a stage in life which makes it impossible, just get in touch with me and I’ll do my best to prove you wrong!
    • By Denis Murphy
      Hi everyone,
      I am looking for feedback on a new course I am creating called The Language Hacker Blueprint. The course is designed to help you understand your mindset and emotions, overcome self-limiting beliefs around language learning, learn hacks & principles to accelerate your learning and be part of a group with native speakers of your target language. The languages are English, French, Spanish and Italian.
      You can join the free Facebook group The Happy Mindset - mindful language hackers if you want to find out more.
      If you want to set up a chat with me then send an email to [email protected] or you will find me in the above Facebook group.
      Thanks,
      Denis