Linguaholic

Hi!

LaurelLeaf

Trying to think of an interesting title, but there's only so many ways you can say "hello" before it sounds forced and unnatural...

Anyway, that aside, hi everyone! My name is Laura, I'm an American college student currently studying French. I do want to expand eventually into one or even two more languages, but I don't necessarily have any plans for the near future. I'd really like to learn a language outside of the Latin alphabet! Not sure what yet, though, for now I want to focus on learning French. I'm super excited to join this community!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

19 minutes ago, LaurelLeaf said:

Trying to think of an interesting title, but there's only so many ways you can say "hello" before it sounds forced and unnatural...

Anyway, that aside, hi everyone! My name is Laura, I'm an American college student currently studying French. I do want to expand eventually into one or even two more languages, but I don't necessarily have any plans for the near future. I'd really like to learn a language outside of the Latin alphabet! Not sure what yet, though, for now I want to focus on learning French. I'm super excited to join this community!

Hi LaurelLeaf

I am happy to hear that you are excited about joining this community! I am very happy to see you joining as well! Hope you have lots of fun here and hopefully our community will be of some help in your 'language learning journey' !

Best

L