Linguaholic

Speak Spanish with confidence

If you want to speak Spanish with confidence, I recommend you take spanish course in Barcelona with me, for beginners as well as for advanced students. 

With my walk class tour you will able to learn spanish in a natural way and in a real situation.

I also have for you:

• Conversational Classes This course focuses on conversational Spanish and provides examples for each topic. This will not only help you understand the rules of grammar but will give you a feel for how the grammar is applied.
  • Classes For Beginners Learn basic Spanish and discover the Spanish-speaking world. Whether you want to learn Spanish to go on holiday, use it for work or study, or simply give your brain a boost.
  • Spanish lessons for students with dyslexia In Martaspanishclass we have a different approach to teach Spanish for students with dyslexia. Dyslexic students can learn Spanish language quite successfully. The material  in our lessons is much more visually and specialty adapted to dyslexia. Some people are more receptive to audio channels of learning, others to visual, so using a combination of the two can be really effective.
  • Face to face lessons in Barcelona City Our face-to-face classes are tailor-made, so that they adapt perfectly to the different needs, objectives and learning pace of each student. We understand that there are people who need to learn Spanish for a specific purpose and for this reason we offer our on-site teaching service individually for those who wish to receive a customized learning program. You can find us also in Teacher Finder

Do you really want to start speaking Spanish with confidence? So, let me help you with that! 

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!