Linguaholic

Reputable spanish language translator

Is there any place you can go to translate a paragraph in English to Spanish for a small fee?  Most of my Hispanic friends are not as well versed in grammar and I'm a bit concerned their translation may be slightly off.  It for a webpage I'm working on and I'd hate to be one of those that do not use proper grammar.

8 minutes ago, darrin said:

Is there any place you can go to translate a paragraph in English to Spanish for a small fee?  Most of my Hispanic friends are not as well versed in grammar and I'm a bit concerned their translation may be slightly off.  It for a webpage I'm working on and I'd hate to be one of those that do not use proper grammar.

hey there. Just try deepl.com. This is by far the best translation system available out there at the moment. and it is free. It is really pretty good and far superior than google translate. I use it on a daily basis for work.

regards

L

Does this look about right?  It's for my wife's store of which I made a spanish page on.

Uptown Cheapskate is not your average resale store. We buy only the most stylish gently used clothes and accessories you loved yesterday and sell them today at up to 90% less than mall prices! We offer low prices on new and second-hand clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry from your favorite brands and designers—all under one roof!

Translated......

Uptown Cheapskate no es una tienda de reventa promedio. Compramos solamente la ropa y los accesorios usados con más estilo que usted amó ayer y los vendemos hoy en hasta el 90% menos que precios de la alameda! Ofrecemos precios bajos en ropa nueva y de segunda mano, zapatos, bolsos y joyas de sus marcas y diseñadores favoritos, ¡todo bajo un mismo techo!