Linguaholic

Accurate translation of quote from English to Spanish

Can someone please help me by translating the following quote into accurate Spanish...

Life is too short to worry or be sad. Have fun, laugh at every chance and regret nothing; that’s living the dream.

Its for a poster so I need to ensure it’s accurate. I’ve used a couple of translator apps/websites but am coming up with slight variations such as...

La vida es demasiado corta para preocuparse o estar triste. Diviértete, Ríete de todas las posibilidades y no te arrepentirás; eso es vivir el sueño.

...and...

La vida es demasiado corta para preocuparse o estar triste. Divertirse, reír en cada oportunidad y lamento nada; que está viviendo el sueño.

Any help in clarifying which is the most appropriate translation, or whether it should be different again, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

La vida es demasiado corta para preocuparse o estar triste. Diviertete, rie cada vez que tengas la oportunidad y no lamentes nada. Eso es lo que se llama 'vivir el  sueño'.

You put the accent marks that are missing. I'm writing on my phone and that is a pain in the neck.

poly

22 hours ago, eddy said:

La vida es demasiado corta para preocuparse o estar triste. Diviertete, rie cada vez que tengas la oportunidad y no lamentes nada. Eso es lo que se llama 'vivir el  sueño'.

You put the accent marks that are missing. I'm writing on my phone and that is a pain in the neck.

poly

Thanks Eddy!

Thanks very much for your help...sorry to be a pain but since my original post I’ve tweaked the wording to read: 

Life is too short to waste time being unhappy. Enjoy the journey, laugh at every opportunity and regret nothing; that’s living the dream.

Based on my limited knowledge, online translation and your reply above, my guess is:

La vida es demasiado corta para perder el tiempo siendo infeliz. Disfruta del viaje, rie cada vez que tengas la oportunidad y no lamentes nada. Eso es lo que se llama 'vivir el  sueño'.

If you could please confirm or advise, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for your help.

Mike