Linguaholic

Looking for French buddy/TL: French/NL: English/Skype, FaceTime, WeChat

njs

I would like to talk regularly in French and English.  My French used to be very good but that was several years ago.  I want to resurrect it!  I'd like to spend say 30-60 minutes on a regular basis with you, we would speak French one call and English the next.  Ideally we would talk every day but if you can't do that, please contact me anyway, I can always have more than one buddy! :smile:

Please reply to this thread if you're interested and we'll go from there.

• njs changed the title to Looking for French buddy/TL: French/NL: English/Skype, FaceTime, WeChat
  • 8 months later...

Hi there I'm a beginner in French but my english is c1 advanced .i would want to learn it real bad and someone suggested that the best way is to actually speak it..my cell number is +254748475669. We can chat on WhatsApp if you want...maybe I'd help with English. Hoping to hear from you soon. Shalom.

On 27/03/2019 at 01:15, njs said:

Eu gostaria de conversar regularmente em francês e inglês. Meu francês costumava ser muito bom, mas isso foi há vários anos. Eu quero ressuscitá-lo! Gostaria de dedicar 30 a 60 minutos regularmente a você. Falaríamos em francês uma ligação e em inglês na próxima. Idealmente, conversaríamos todos os dias, mas se você não puder fazer isso, entre em contato comigo de qualquer maneira, sempre posso ter mais de um amigo!:sorrir:

Responda a este tópico se você estiver interessado e nós iremos a partir daí.

On 3/27/2019 at 1:15 AM, njs said:

I would like to talk regularly in French and English.  My French used to be very good but that was several years ago.  I want to resurrect it!  I'd like to spend say 30-60 minutes on a regular basis with you, we would speak French one call and English the next.  Ideally we would talk every day but if you can't do that, please contact me anyway, I can always have more than one buddy! :smile:

Please reply to this thread if you're interested and we'll go from there.

Hello! I am from Brazil, and i'm also learning French. I can communicate in english, and would also like to meet someone for speak in english. I was looking for some websites and forums, and i ended up finding this!

If you want, we can be talking in French and English, if you are interested, I can be teaching you some Portuguese, which is a language in parts, very similar to French.

So... is this! If possible we will talk here.

Peace and Love...

On 12/23/2019 at 2:12 AM, Souza lima said:

Hello! I am from Brazil, and i'm also learning French. I can communicate in english, and would also like to meet someone for speak in english. I was looking for some websites and forums, and i ended up finding this!

If you want, we can be talking in French and English, if you are interested, I can be teaching you some Portuguese, which is a language in parts, very similar to French.

So... is this! If possible we will talk here.

Peace and Love...

Hey there. Warm welcome to Linguaholic! I am glad you found my forum and I wish you Merry Christmas! See you in the threads here on Linguaholic! Best, Lingua

9 hours ago, linguaholic said:

Hey there. Warm welcome to Linguaholic! I am glad you found my forum and I wish you Merry Christmas! See you in the threads here on Linguaholic! Best, Lingua

On 3/27/2019 at 1:15 AM, njs said:

To you too, merry christmas. It will be a pleasure. See you