Linguaholic

Bonjour from Paris!

whatupswags

Hello Everyone!

I've been living in the Paris area for 2 years now, slowly learning French while teaching English! I am in love with languages, currently adding Spanish back into the work load.

I took just 2 years of Spanish in high school, and didn't realize it had really stuck with me until late college when I went on a trip to the Dominican Republic and could still communicate!

Unfortunately, most of my original Spanish is now lying under a thick mass of French lessons since 2011, but needing to bring my Spanish back out for a Spain trip later this spring.

I love talking about language, how it affects us, how it affects culture, and how the physiological differences affect our accents.

See you on the forum!

-Whatupswags

Bonjour! Welcome to linguaholic. We have a lot of fluent Spanish speakers in this forum, and a lot of resources for learning / re-learning Spanish. I'm also on a quest to learn Spanish myself, right now I could probably speak enough Spanish to save my life.