Linguaholic

Language enthusiast

I've just noticed that I am a language enthusiast and that our friend linguaholic is language buff  :tongue:, I wonder what other categories are there?

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I've just noticed that I am a language enthusiast and that our friend linguaholic is language buff  :tongue:, I wonder what other categories are there?

I am glad that somebody finally asks about the language badges :=) I invested quite a bit of time in implementing those language badges and one of my colleagues from my university has drawn all those ranks by herself!!!

As you might have guessed by yourself already, those language badges are awarded according to your post count, which means, of course, more posts = better rank. As I have over 600 posts now, my badge is therefore "Language Buff". Question answered ? :grin:

As you might understand, I don't want to "reveal" all the language badges for everyone. Those language badges are some kind of achievement and once your post count is high enough, you will receive the appropriate badge and the "name" that goes with it.

As you were asking me about the different ranks that are possible, I can only tell you one thing: Have a look at other peoples posts (and post count) and you will already be able to see several badges that have been awarded already to some people. Currently, "my humble self" got the highest post count (which makes sense, as I am the owner of this forum hehe), so "Language Buff" is the highest grade you can find on the forum up to the present day. There are, of course, more badges and you will see them once a member reached the necessary post count.

If you should still have questions regarding the badges, please let me know and please tell me whether you like the badges or not :=)

regards

Lingua