Linguaholic

Fun Quiz: Link to "What Foreign Language Should I Learn"

True2marie

:angel: If you have been wondering what foreign language you should learn next, take a quiz.  At the Website Quiz Farm, you can answer a series of questions and get an answer to this question. It's simple to do and takes under five minutes. 

Link to quiz: http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/callalily19/what-language-should-you-learn/

Based on my responses, I should learn ENGLISH. (so funny)

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Cool quiz! It told me I should learn Spanish, but I already speak Spanish. However, I scored equally for Spanish, Latin and Chinese, so I guess any of those three could be my result. I'd quite like to learn both Latin and Chinese!

Nice little quizz, too bad it advices me to learn spanish, lol.  So funny because that's my mother language.  As a second option I got latin, but that language is kinda useless nowadays. I clarified in the quizz I wanted to learn something I'd be able to use everyday!  Like for example englisg ;)

It's funny that it tells me to learn English, which I have learned English since I was little. It's probably a good site to determine which language you should learn if you don't have any idea or have a hard time to choose what language to learn next. It's a fun site! It's quite interesting to find out the language it tells me to learn.

Very cool quiz! Thanks for sharing!

My results stated that I should learn French which is awesome because that's the language that I'm currently learning. After French, I rated high for Spanish then Chinese then Latin. Again thanks for posting this quiz and I encourage everyone to check it out!

Thanks for the quiz, LOL, I had to go for a tiebreaker, but the final result was:

"You Scored as Spanish. You should learn Spanish. It can be useful especially if you live in the United States"

Ahah, come on, that is exactly what I am practicing on, good quiz!

Yay! It said I should learn Arabic :) I'm already learning Arabic so I guess I know where I'm going.

I wouldn't mind learning Latin either but I know I won't use it in life. Shame, such a beautiful language.