Linguaholic

YouTube Channel?

chigreyofthenorns

Hi! I am a beginner when it comes to studying the Korean language. I was wondering if anyone here can tell me if there is a YouTube channel that teaches the basics. I want to have a refresher because I used to attend Korean classes. I stopped going though because I had another job. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

If you find a good YouTube channel for learning conversational South Korean then please let me know too as soon as possible! I think there are some on there already but nothing quite like what I'm looking for in the way of diction and professionalism.

• 1 year later...

I really like sweetandtastyTV with Professor Oh, you can look under KWOW.  She's awesome with explaining Korean.

She also goes into Korean emoticons and text expressions, and slang that is used.  I find that she gives more usable Korean than what I've found in most text books.  Between the two, I feel more confident that I'll be able to got to South Korean and not sound like a text book every time I open my mouth.