Linguaholic

Free Coupon for my Japanese Conversation course!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Brilliant! I have signed up and really looking forward to participating. Thank you so much for sharing.

I really like the idea of studying Japanese. It is a beautiful language to listen to, even though I don't understand what I'm hearing. My brother learned Japanese after becoming obsessed with some Japanese movies and cartoons, and now visits Japan fairly regularly. I would like to get a basic knowledge of the language and join him next time he travels :)

Thank you for your generosity! When I first read the thread, I thought something was wrong since there was no FREE coupon as first mentioned. I guess I wasn't too quick and the first 100 was easily snatched by others. Luckily, I came back here. I was about to comment that the classes weren't free, but charged $25 for the lessons, and then your second post mentioning you just added 500 additional FREE coupons got my attention. I just signed up myself. Once again, thank you very much for your generosity. :)