Linguaholic

Hi guys!

My name is Emily, and I help translate health questions and answers into Spanish and Chinese for HealthTap. HealthTap is the leader in telehealth where doctors across 130 specialties can answer any health question for free and provide virtual consults 24/7 through our premium services. We are proud to announce that we have just launched HealthTap Translations, which will now allow people everywhere in the world access important information about their health online - no matter what language they speak!

We are currently looking for volunteers to help us translate our library of doctor curated health questions and answers into different languages. This is a great way to practice medical terminology as well as  gain exposure and experience in the translation space, as we’ve received high praise from Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, and CNN. Most importantly, as a HealthTap Translator, you will spread health and wellness ideas to millions of users internationally each day.

To sign up, please click here: https://www.healthtap.com/translate

For any questions, feel free to email: [email protected]

• 4 years later...

Thank you very much I already needed something like that to be able to consult when I go to the doctor, well it would have been better, I was working in China for a few months but due to pandemic situations I decided to move a little more so as not to see me affected by the disease, it helped me a lot this website that allowed me to find medicine and useful things for me when I was abroad I hope to use them together

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The software development life cycle or SDLC is an organized process employed by custom software development services in which the entire life cycle of a software application is considered. It includes 4 major activities: planning, designing, developing, and testing. It is typically broken down into separate phases in order for each phase to be handled as efficiently as possible. In addition to this, some companies also include enhancements or features to the software during the process of development. The first stage in SDLC involves planning. This is where a goal is established and all steps are mapped out. This is typically done through brainstorming with the help of dedicated software engineers. Due to its extensive planning, this stage ensures that every possible idea and enhancement is included in the final product. Furthermore, the plan can be changed after this stage if it turns out that it was not properly thought of.