Linguaholic

Language school is one of the best platform  to learn different languages of world for example Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese, English, French, German and many of the famous languages. language school.io provide  internship program, Luxury courses and many other program.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:48 AM, Vasant Darji said:

Language school is one of the best platform  to learn different languages of world for example Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese, English, French, German and many of the famous languages. language school.io provide  internship program, Luxury courses and many other program.

Language primarily related to the human behaviour and experience. So, school is a good decision for young students, because it's a source of the new situations. It doesn't means what's particularly have been happening with you when you were being in the language school, but if it was "new", related to your feelings ("love"), contained improvement of your social connections - the final result of education will be good. We actually don't remember "rules" or "words", we remember success and disaster related to our language actions...

Could it be useful for adults to visit a school? People have their own families, neighbourhood, social relationships... Who are the teachers for them? Very often - just a dude, like many others. Who are  classmates for them? Just nothing! What could happen with adult during educational period? Usually nothing new, nothing interesting. There is a reason, why "easy way" doesn't work for some people... 

I think the internet is an easy way to Learn Languages. Many websites provide the online English course if you want to interest the online learning languages then I would like to suggest the one website i.e. Business English Academy. We follow a different method to train our students like Language Workshop, Translation Work, Crash Courses, and Video Conference Learning. For more detail please call us on 0800 - 724 33 58.

The most important part of language learning is being consistent in learning, practising and doing exercises regularly. You might not see the results quickly but staying dedicated will help you fulfill your goals faster.

Here are the two options of learning languages easily:

1. One of the best ways is to practice your language skills with teachers in person via an institute -

You can go for the most affordable language learning Institutes like Albert Learning www.albert-learning.com. You can learn English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Hebrew and Arabic language skills with private and group lessons at just 1.5 /day*. Their lessons are conducted via video conferencing that help you speak and interact with teachers from all around the world.

2. The second way to learn languages is by self-practice

a. Read newspapers, books, magazines, blogs, for http://blog.albert-learning.com/
example: 

b. Watching informative videos, documentaries and movies help in improving your listening skills, for example: www.youtube.com/channel/UCN8hK6wu40o9KyH9R01sjew?view_as=subscriber

c. Look for online exercises.

Hope this information will be useful! 

I am currently learning to speak English.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience when learning a new language.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By andrea10
      Let me introduces myself!   My name’s Andrea Polverini, I’m Italian, I’m passionate about languages and I’m the founder of pa Language Services. My company offers English, Spanish and Italian online language courses and provides translation and subtitling services (English>Italian, Spanish>Italian).   I’ve been for over 15 years an English and Italian language tutor. Thanks to my job, I had the opportunity to live in countries such as Venezuela, the UK and Spain, where I moved in 2004 and where I still reside.   During all this time as a professional language teacher, I’ve been so lucky to teach students of all ages, levels and moved by different learning objectives. I couldn’t fail to observe how a good amount of those learners would eventually quit learning a language because they simply couldn’t fulfil their objectives. Some of them would actually label themselves as “bad at languages”.   Well, to cut it short, I strongly believe that learning a language is just like acquiring any other skill in life. It’s a lengthy process, you need to be motivated and put a lot of work into it. But said that, I’m also convinced that we can all learn!   As human beings, we’re all different and we learn in different ways. What we need to find out is what works for us.   Besides that, we should set some achievable objectives for ourselves. Reaching them will boost our confidence and that’ll push us forward.   Finally, we should all just focus on our learning trajectory. Never mind other learners. Even though some people might seem to be picking up a language quickly and effortlessly, that doesn’t mean that you’re not making any progress.   Through pa Language Services my mission is to help those who think they can’t learn a language such as English, Spanish or Italian. Through video conferencing lessons, you’ll be able to receive tailored training, scheduled around your busy agenda and from the comfort of your home or office.   So in case you believe that you’re not good at languages, that you don’t have enough time to devote to learning or that you reached a stage in life which makes it impossible, just get in touch with me and I’ll do my best to prove you wrong!
    • By Moha
      CoL is a community wishing to spend our time talking about languages and learning new ones along our path.
      Founded by a group of people sharing a common passion, that is, the love for languages and linguistics, we shall be delighted to have you among us if this would be the case for you as well.
      Some of the main features of our server:
      We have a role system, so you can get languages that you're learning roles and you will only see those languages, as we have more than 40 various languages;
      You can also get a native language role, so it is much easier to find native people of one or another language;
      The server has a section for different activities, for example, word of the day, question of the week, shiritori, discussions, and various themed events;
      Our suggestions section is always open for new ideas for languages, events, etc., so your thoughts are always welcomed and heard;
      We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us and that you'll learn a few things in our company!
      You can join here!
    • By Moha
      We are a community wishing to spend our time talking about languages and learning new ones along our path.
      Founded by a group of people sharing a common passion, that is, the love for languages and linguistics, we shall be delighted to have you among us if this would be the case for you as well.
      The server is dedicated to discussions about linguistics, language learning in general, and even conlangs. We also have channels for discussions about history and culture, as language is much more than that; it has its own context.
      Our server also has a role system, so you won't be lost through every language's channel, you'll only see those which you need. We plan to have some events from time to time and try to grow as a community!
      We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us and that you'll learn a few things in our company!
      You can join here!
    • By dragongirl
      Hi everyone!
      I am posting here because I would like to learn languages. Mainly European languages. I was wondering if maybe you could give me tips on how to decide on which European language I should go for. I have personal interest in the following languages: Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Greek. But if you suggest other European languages for my consideration, I'll be happy. Please, don't post hateful comments. Thank you.
    • By Aliciaa
      Hi everyone! 
      I am currently conducting research on effective second language teaching. I would highly appreciate your input on the subject through this survey. 
      https://goo.gl/forms/4SUjJQmc3iFELFwq2
      All responses are anonymous.
      Please let me know if you have any further questions or would be interested in reading/discussing the paper once published.
      Alicia H