Linguaholic

Statutory Hindi Forms

ghanashyam

Due to the central govt policy, there are always the statutory forms like railway reservation or college admission form both in Gujarati and Hindi. But people here either fill the forms in Gujarati or English rather than Hindi. During all these years in bank, I have never come across any cash pay in slips filled in Hindi. Most of the cheques are also written in Gujarati or English.

What is the position in your state?

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Due to the central govt policy, there are always the statutory forms like railway reservation or college admission form both in Gujarati and Hindi. But people here either fill the forms in Gujarati or English rather than Hindi. During all these years in bank, I have never come across any cash pay in slips filled in Hindi. Most of the cheques are also written in Gujarati or English.

What is the position in your state?

I have also worked in PNB bank as a trainee under my CA. It was mostly about auditing, but I used to help the staff out just for the sake of it. I never saw any form in any other language than English.