Linguaholic

pa Language Services: online Spanish, Italian and English classes - subtitling and translation services (English>Italian, Spanish>Italian)

Let me introduces myself!

My name’s Andrea Polverini, I’m Italian, I’m passionate about languages and I’m the founder of pa Language Services. My company offers English, Spanish and Italian online language courses and provides translation and subtitling services (English>Italian, Spanish>Italian).

I’ve been for over 15 years an English and Italian language tutor. Thanks to my job, I had the opportunity to live in countries such as Venezuela, the UK and Spain, where I moved in 2004 and where I still reside.

During all this time as a professional language teacher, I’ve been so lucky to teach students of all ages, levels and moved by different learning objectives.
I couldn’t fail to observe how a good amount of those learners would eventually quit learning a language because they simply couldn’t fulfil their objectives. Some of them would actually label themselves as “bad at languages”.

Well, to cut it short, I strongly believe that learning a language is just like acquiring any other skill in life. It’s a lengthy process, you need to be motivated and put a lot of work into it. But said that, I’m also convinced that we can all learn!

As human beings, we’re all different and we learn in different ways. What we need to find out is what works for us.

Besides that, we should set some achievable objectives for ourselves. Reaching them will boost our confidence and that’ll push us forward.

Finally, we should all just focus on our learning trajectory. Never mind other learners. Even though some people might seem to be picking up a language quickly and effortlessly, that doesn’t mean that you’re not making any progress.

Through pa Language Services my mission is to help those who think they can’t learn a language such as English, Spanish or Italian. Through video conferencing lessons, you’ll be able to receive tailored training, scheduled around your busy agenda and from the comfort of your home or office.

So in case you believe that you’re not good at languages, that you don’t have enough time to devote to learning or that you reached a stage in life which makes it impossible, just get in touch with me and I’ll do my best to prove you wrong!

Andrea - logo - audiovisual_web piccola.jpg

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!