Linguaholic

Support linguaholic.com !

Dear Community members

In this post I would just like to encourage all of you to get some more members "on board"! I am sure all of you know some people interested in languages! So please tell them about our community here at linguaholic.com and ask them to join/register! The good thing about this will be that we can all benefit from having more members here, as more members also mean: more native speakers of different languages, more discussions and quicker answers to threads, and and and.

Let's "unite" all the linguists, language enthusiasts and language buffs here on linguaholic.com!

Thank you for your support!

linguaholic

• 7 months later...

I'll be happy to spread the word! I know a few folks who hang out at the local Bookstore/Coffee shop who would probably love this forum. It's the big local hang out for the college crowd. Lots of the professors and students go there everyday. :)

• 1 month later...

No problem I'd love to do that! With the amazing looking layout of this forum (I absolutely adore it( I think that no one wouldn't want to come here and learn languages with everyone else! Thanks!

• 3 months later...

This will be a good way to learn languages, interacting with native speakers of the language one is learning. This is especially effective to secondary students who are learning foreign languages or neophytes who would like to speak with local speakers. I will mention this site to my friends and acquaintances.

• 1 year later...

I know this post is a little old, but I was hoping we might get a progress update. I noticed one of the members mentioned spreading the word to the local college community.

We don't have a university in our town, but I imagine that most colleges or universities would love to know about this site and find a friendly atmosphere where they can talk to a wide variety of people who are also interested in learning languages and having access to all kinds of learning tools and resources, both online and locally available.

The nearest college to us is about an hour away. It's where I obtained my own degree. I would be happy to contact some of the local resources there (bookstores and bulletin boards in the student union) and put the word out.

13 hours ago, cutiepie said:

I know this post is a little old, but I was hoping we might get a progress update. I noticed one of the members mentioned spreading the word to the local college community.

We don't have a university in our town, but I imagine that most colleges or universities would love to know about this site and find a friendly atmosphere where they can talk to a wide variety of people who are also interested in learning languages and having access to all kinds of learning tools and resources, both online and locally available.

The nearest college to us is about an hour away. It's where I obtained my own degree. I would be happy to contact some of the local resources there (bookstores and bulletin boards in the student union) and put the word out.

That would be awesome. The best would be a link to linguaholic.com somewhere on the university website. That would be amazing and would give this page more authority and therefore more traffic. Thanks for your efforts.

Regards

Lingua

• 5 weeks later...

This is a really useful forum, and I'd be happy to talk about it.  I haven't seen every thread yet, but is there an ESL section on here?  I live in an area with a lot of native Spanish speakers who are trying to improve their English, and it would be nice to point them toward a helpful place.  Let me know- thanks!

On 26.8.2016 at 11:25 PM, GaeilgeGirl said:

This is a really useful forum, and I'd be happy to talk about it.  I haven't seen every thread yet, but is there an ESL section on here?  I live in an area with a lot of native Spanish speakers who are trying to improve their English, and it would be nice to point them toward a helpful place.  Let me know- thanks!

Dear Gaeilge Girl. There is no specific ESL section yet, however we have lots of discussions about it. Please use the search function and I am pretty sure you can find some interesting information about it!

Have a great evening

Lingua