Linguaholic

Konnichiwa... (Hello from Jamaica)

Berthfield

Hi, I am Antonio from the sunny island of JA.

Like most JDM car enthusiasts I am caught up in the Japanese culture and would like to travel there in the near future. For now I think I will have to settle for just learning their language. I am also interested in re- acquainting myself with Spanish and practicing both languages to promote fluency.

I look forward to learning and sharing as much as I can  as well as conversing with you in my newly learned dialect. :cool:

Welcome to linguaholic Antonio, I hope you enjoy it here at linguaholic, you'll have plenty of partners to practice and that can help you with your doubts.  :smile:

Hi, I am Antonio from the sunny island of JA.

Like most JDM car enthusiasts I am caught up in the Japanese culture and would like to travel there in the near future. For now I think I will have to settle for just learning their language. I am also interested in re- acquainting myself with Spanish and practicing both languages to promote fluency.

I look forward to learning and sharing as much as I can  as well as conversing with you in my newly learned dialect. :cool:

Hello! Welcome to linguaholic! Good luck with Japanese and relax, I have some friends who learn this language and they said that it not as bad as it looks. :wink: