Linguaholic

What's on your mind? I am the person who cares

Khine Thida

Hello! I'm 20. I tested my English level and it showed I'm Upper Intermediate. The test doesn't perform for writing and speaking and so I don't know my speaking level to be honest. So I decided to give it a try whatever my lvl of eng speaking will be. I want to able to speak English language fluently and I know if I want to speak English, the only way up to is to Speak English. So, here I am!

• 10 months later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

• 10 months later...
On 8/14/2022 at 7:13 PM, Khine Thida said:

Hello! I'm 20. I tested my English level and it showed I'm Upper Intermediate. The test doesn't perform for writing and speaking and so I don't know my speaking level to be honest. So I decided to give it a try whatever my lvl of eng speaking will be. I want to able to speak English language fluently and I know if I want to speak English, the only way up to is to Speak English. So, here I am!

That's great! Taking the initiative to practice speaking English is a fantastic step toward fluency. Here are a few tips to help you improve your speaking skills:

1. **Practice Regularly**: Try to speak English every day, even if it's just for a few minutes. Consistency is key.
2. **Engage in Conversations**: Find language exchange partners or join English-speaking groups online. Websites like Tandem, HelloTalk, or even social media platforms can help you find people to practice with.
3. **Listen and Repeat**: Listen to English podcasts, watch movies, or TV shows in English, and try to repeat phrases and sentences to get used to the pronunciation and rhythm.
4. **Record Yourself**: Record yourself speaking on different topics. This will help you identify areas where you can improve and track your progress over time.
5. **Expand Your Vocabulary**: Learn new words and phrases every day and try to use them in your conversations.
6. **Think in English**: Try to think in English instead of your native language. This can help you become more fluent and reduce translation time when speaking.
7. **Join English Classes or Speaking Clubs**: If possible, join classes or clubs where you can practice speaking with others and get feedback from instructors or peers.

Would you like to have a conversation now to practice your speaking skills? We can discuss any topic you like!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2024 at 11:24 AM, RicardoGibbs said:

That's great! Taking the initiative to practice speaking English is a fantastic step toward fluency. Here are a few tips to help you improve your speaking skills:

1. **Practice Regularly**: Try to speak English every day, even if it's just for a few minutes. Consistency is key.
2. **Engage in Conversations**: Find language exchange partners or join English-speaking groups online. Websites like Tandem, HelloTalk, or even social media platforms can help you find people to practice with.
3. **Listen and Repeat**: Listen to English podcasts, watch movies, or TV shows in English, and try to repeat phrases and sentences to get used to the pronunciation and rhythm.
4. **Record Yourself**: Record yourself speaking on different topics. This will help you identify areas where you can improve and track your progress over time.
5. **Expand Your Vocabulary**: Learn new words and phrases every day and try to use them in your conversations.
6. **Think in English**: Try to think in English instead of your native language. This can help you become more fluent and reduce translation time when speaking.
7. **Join English Classes or Speaking Clubs**: If possible, join classes or clubs where you can practice speaking with others and get feedback from instructors or peers.

Would you like to have a conversation now to practice your speaking skills? We can discuss any topic you like!

Thank you that helps a lot. I would love to discuss more about it. When I was running out of time for my assignment, I used https://lastminutewriting.com/ They provided a high-quality paper quickly and efficiently. The writer followed all my instructions and delivered a well-written and well-researched paper. The customer service team was also very supportive throughout the process. I am very satisfied with the service and will use it again in the future for any academic writing needs.

Thank you that helps a lot. I would love to discuss more about it.

Hello! By consistently practicing and immersing yourself in the language, you'll see significant improvements in your speaking skills. You also need to improve your essay writing skills. And if there are certain problems, you can order a nursing school paper writing service at a good price. So I advise if there is a need. Good luck on your journey to fluency!