Linguaholic

Hello, Bonjour!

OrchidFlowers

Hey everyone!

My name is Florence, and I am fluent in english.

Toutefois, ma langue natale est le français. Je ne viens pas de France par contre, mais bien du Québec.

That's right, I was borned and raised in Canada!

I would love to help out anyone with learning french, and I would also like, if anyone feels like helping me out, to learn spanish. I have no knowledge whatsoever of spanish, I am the most beggining begginer out there, and you have been warned  :grin:

N'hésitez pas à me parler, je ne mords pas!

Bonne journée, et au plaiser  :angel:

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi Florence!

Warm Welcome to Linguaholic.com!

We have a lot of Spanish Native Speakers here! I am sure you can find a good language buddy here!

Je te souhaite encore une bonne journée!

Lingua

Welcome!  I speak a tiny bit of French because I live in New Orleans and we're forced to take three years of French in high school because of the native Creole population here.

I am proud to say that I was able to read most of your message in French, although I am nowhere near fluent.

Bonjour Florence,

I am a native English speaker but I am just learning French with Duolingo but would appreciate any additional help as I am just at level 2. Too bad I cannot help you with Spanish but there a lot of native Spanish speakers here that will be more than happy to assist you.

Certainly hope you enjoy your stay here.