Linguaholic

Russian language in 25 lessons [Book]

The book "Russian language in 25 lessons" represents a course for a beginner as well as an advanced student of Russian language in 25 easy and understandable lessons of Russian essentials. The feature of the book is that you will learn the structure of the Russian language.

Kindle and paperback editions (from 6.99$)

E-book (pdf+fb2+mobi+epub) (3.99$)

The lessons consist of such subjects as:

Conjugation of verbs in present, past and future tense;
Conjugation of the verb "To be";
Genders and plural;
Prepositions an their usage;
Cases of pronouns, nouns and adjectives;
Reflexive verbs;
Complicated verbs "to have, to need, to like, can, must";
Imperative mood;
Perfective aspect of verbs;
Reflexive pronouns; Participles;
Possessive case;
Diminutive suffixes;
And other subjects;

All lessons are followed by many examples.

The books also has the additional material: Russian alphabet with transcriptions of the letters, simple rules of reading, numbers, phrasebooks with common phrases, list of irregular verbs. The book will be helpful for a learner with any level of Russian language.

1.png

2.png

This book simplifies the process and shortens the learning curve.

The result?
You can finally learn to speak the Russian language decently and not ridiculing yourself by knowing a couple of phrases that you cannot make any practical use of.
This Book Is A Must Have For You:
•If you want to learn Russian language but don't know where to start;
•If you prefer learning in the comfort of your own place while studying at your own pace!
•If you have ever tried to learn Russian but struggled a lot during the process and eventually quit!

Generally, it’s a must read if you want to speak Russian fluently, which is certainly possible when you understand the fundamental structure of the language!

Do you want to speak Russian with confidence?
The 25 lessons in this book will walk you through the process of understanding the essential grammar and conversational language.
What’s more, the multiple examples presented in the book will help you further elevate your
Russian speaking and comprehension skills, thus making the application of what you learn incredibly more effortless.
papercoverpng

Screenshot_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, nobody would be speaking perfect Russian after reading any book without practice. But the purpose of this book is to give fundamental Russian skills and knowledge of the structure. :)

One question: does this book include dialogues?
And preferably written in Cyrillic?
Because if I get a language learning book, I always just concentrate on dialogues and ignore the rest.

Another question: if the the answer on the first question is a "yes", do you have any audio files belonging to it?
Because audio files are crucial for dialogues.

Thank you for this recommendation! It comes at an opportune moment since I'm considering studying dance in either Moscow or Kiev this summer and would like to study up on some Russian... since I know absolutely nothing about the language. It looks like a rather comprehensive book. But as Blaveloper said, does it have dialogue? I love practicing dialogue. Also, I see in the description that the book contains the Russian writing system, but is there a means to practice writing it? (Hopefully I didn't actually overlook this) Does it come with a workbook of some sort?

@Blaveloper, nope! It's just that the dance scene in Japan is a wee bit stale. Minus the crazy night clubs. :P The Japanese are all about looking cute on stage, and me...I love rolling on the ground and improvisation. Have you see Russian's dance? (Aside from groups like the Bolshoi) Some of the studios in Russia and around Kiev, Ukraine have positively phenomenal dancers. Though they seem to speak English, I think learning some phrases would be a pleasant surprise for them and make understanding the culture easier for me.