Linguaholic

Editing

deyvion

there is some kind of trigger that disables this function after 5 minutes after the post has been done. I might be able to give you a special permission so that you can always edit older posts (I can actually do it hehe). I will have a look later and let you know deyvion!

regards

M

I am sure there should be some button to hit in order for you to edit your posts. Usually there is a way to edit your posts. This is quiet strange!

As mentioned before, there is a trigger that will let you edit the post until 5 minutes after the post has been done. I can change this setting at any time and if this would be a "general wish" of the community, I am willing to change this. No worries :=)

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to ask for a "Modify" button. Sometimes I go back to my posts and find mistakes/typos that I want to correct days after they are posted. Is it possible to have a "Modify" button for our post that doesn't have a time limit?

the modify button should be there..I changed it now to half an hour..please have a look after posting something if it is there for at least half an hour..I might change the "modify time" to "eternal" soon  :wacky:

regards

I am guilty of going back and checking my posts after I am done and ready to log off.  The 5 minute rule got me too then even though I was unaware.  Glad the original poster brought this up...and you gave us the answer! :amazed: