Linguaholic

IS THERE ANYONE LEARNING MANDARIN?

I am Joey. Currently I am living in Sydney and this will be the second year I live in Australia. I do want to improve my verbal English skill to the next level. So it would be great if someone happens to live in Sydney as well and  wants to learn mandarin. It does not matter if you are a beginner or an intermediate speaker, cos I have plenty of patience. We could talk about every aspect of life and have some fun together. If you use Wechat, add me at  seegerjiang0522 .  Or you can send me an email at [email protected]  

THX FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

JOEY

2 hours ago, joey said:

I am Joey. Currently I am living in Sydney and this will be the second year I live in Australia. I do want to improve my verbal English skill to the next level. So it would be great if someone happens to live in Sydney as well and  wants to learn mandarin. It does not matter if you are a beginner or an intermediate speaker, cos I have plenty of patience. We could talk about every aspect of life and have some fun together. If you use Wechat, add me at  seegerjiang0522 .  Or you can send me an email at [email protected]  

THX FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

JOEY

Welcome, Joey! Glad to have you onboard here at linguaholic.com! Hope you can find a Mandarin learner in Sidney. I am currently studying Mandarin, however, I am based in Beijing. 

Best, 

Lingua

Then you must have a WeChat account, do you? Could you please add me at seegerjiang0522 so that I could know more about you. I appreciate that.:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pomme_de_Gavin
      Salut! I'm probably more lazy than most, but I've always struggled with remembering vocabulary. I took French in high school and college, and have had an "on and off again" relationship with practicing ever since. There's always so many things I want to do, and French ends up taking a backseat.

I'm a developer, so me and a few friends made a free chrome extension to fix this. It immerses you in French or Spanish vocabulary on any website you visit. It's a pretty cool way to pick up new words, and it's really subtle, so you can keep it on for months at a time - and stay up to date with your vocab forever! We'd love it if you gave it a shot and let us know how we could make it even better for language learners

Check it out here! www.usefluent.co

• By tessietoto
      Hi everyone,
      We'd like to introduce a website to help learners improve their English at https://lingonut.com.
      Lingonut helps you learn by reading and listening to fun and educational news. Each article comes with vocabulary notes and a quiz. In the future, learners can also save these notes to track their learning.
      We're working hard to make the website a useful learning platform. Please let us know if you have any suggestions!
      Hope this helps! Good luck and have fun learning!
    • By Tucho
      Hey! I would like to improve my pronunciation but it's a bit tough for me since I don't have anyone to actually practice with. What do you recommend?
    • By Meigui616
      Hey learners! 
      Has anyone experienced issues while learning English, or any language, online or with an app? 
      I'd like to know about your problems: https://forms.gle/SBHgw88yZAU4q42j6
The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...