Linguaholic

to chat on skype in German to learn it in a better way

Samir

dear all

my experience in learning English says that if we chat with someone in foreign language (say German in this case), the chances of learning that foreign language goes very high. one dont feel shy in speaking, one can take time in replying and also one can use translators wherever she or he faces issue.

what do you think? If you agree please let me know so that we can connect via skype or any other suitable app to chat and learn foreign language.

i want to learn german and if someone else want to teach deutch then it would be great.

15 hours ago, Samir said:

dear all

my experience in learning English says that if we chat with someone in foreign language (say German in this case), the chances of learning that foreign language goes very high. one dont feel shy in speaking, one can take time in replying and also one can use translators wherever she or he faces issue.

what do you think? If you agree please let me know so that we can connect via skype or any other suitable app to chat and learn foreign language.

i want to learn german and if someone else want to teach deutch then it would be great.

Hi Samir. 

I am not really available for Skype sessions but if you do have some questions about German, you can simply ask me here in the forum.

Have a great day

Best, Lingua