Linguaholic
  • Similar Content

• By calendon
      I don't know what people find so difficult about Arabic and why they are complaining, they even voted it  the hardest on thetoptens.com, but after having a quick analysis of the grammar and structure, it is quite easy, except for the writing system that needs a bit of practice. So far, I haven't found anything that is really difficult about Arabic. I found Japanese harder because of kanji, around 2000 of them, and the much longer sentence structure, and the many different words of counting depending on what you are counting. Chinese is even harder still because of the tones and the 8000 symbols that need to be memorized.
    • By Eirini
      Hello! My name is Eirini and i come from Greece. I speak Greek, French and English fluently. I offer online lessons at very low prices all over the world! If you want to learn Greek, drop me a message! Package lessons are offered at lower prices! Homework, material are offered for free to my students! My website is http://www.multilinguers.com. There you can find more languages you could learn! If you speak with me, i can arrange lower prices for the other languages as well! 
    • By LovetoLearn77
      Hi everyone
      a good resource- AREG - The Online Arabic and Egyptian School

• By chichi
      Preply.com is a global educational platform that pairs tutors with students who wish to gain/improve their knowledge. We currently offer over 40 different subjects of which more than 27 are language courses. Studies are available both locally and remotely and this allows for flexibility in schedule alongside accessibility to students in remote/rural areas. 
      All you need to do is select the language you'll like to learn, go through the tutors' profiles, check their reviews and availability before you proceed with booking a lesson. You can start out by leaving messages for tutors and negotiating with a couple of them before making your final decision. 
      In case you need help, there's a user friendly Preply live chat. 

• By Paco
      Regards,

How you doing guys? Does anyone of you know to get certificated for proficiency in Arabic language or get any type of certification to acknowledge someone's knowledge, like the TOEIC in English, JLPT in Japanese, etc. ?

By the way, according to your opinions, What's the best middle east country to live in?