Linguaholic

Hi all! I am new here and hoping to provide value, I wanted to create a post showing you guys the programs and books I have used to aid in learning the many languages I know, I am a polyglot:) I 100% believe immersion is the most important, but if you are learning any of these languages, and can afford the books or courses, give them a shot, they all have helped me/are helping me tremendously. Much love to all!

ALL LANGUAGES/GENERAL:

Fluent FOREVER

Fluent in Three Months (book)

Rosetta Stone!

Instant Immersion (Many languages) 

APPS I USE: DUOLINGO, MEMRISE, QUIZLET.

SPANISH:

Synergy Spanish

Learning Spanish Like Crazy

Rocket Spanish

Accelerated Spanish (book)

Language Hacking Spanish (book)

Living Language Spanish

FRENCH:

Rocket French

Language Hacking French (book)

Living Language French

ARABIC:

Rocket Arabic

Living Language Arabic 

Pimsleur Arabic

CHINESE:

Rocket Chinese

Living Language Chinese

JAPANESE:

Rocket Japanese

Razi Sensei (Aprende desde español)

THAI:

Thai Alphabet in 60 Minutes

Pimsleur Thai

Read Thai In 10 Days

ITALIAN:

Rocket Italian

Language Hacking Italian

Living Language Italian

GERMAN:

Rocket German

Living Language German

RUSSIAN:

Rocket Russian

Living Language Russian

OTHER MISC LANGUAGES (friends have used them with great results):

Rocket Sign Language

Practical Hebrew

Rocket Korean

Rocket Hindi

Rocket Portuguese

Things I have used for mindset, time, focus, and success, that have all helped me on my language learning journey!:)

Success Mind Academy (Mindset)

Super Brain Mind Power (Mindset)

Six Minutes To Success  (Mindset)

Magic In Your Mind (Mindset)

The Action Machine (Procrastination/Time Management)

Zen Meditation (Meditation/Focus)

Seven Minute Mindfulness (Meditation/Mind)

Much love and good luck on your language learning adventures!!! <3

-polyglot88

Improve your knowledge of any language online

Good evening, I think your account just got banned for being a spambot.

Have a nice day.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Broadhat12
      Hi everyone! I am looking for some advice from some fellow Mandarin Chinese learners :))
      For a little background, I have been living in Shanghai for about a year now, and been studying Chinese at East-China Normal university. But it's not really working out for me, so i was wondering what everyone here would reccomend? I have looked into That's mandarin and their online learning platform NihaoCafe cause they seem to have a more unique way to teach that might work better for me than the university classrooms. But please let me know where you studied and what you thought of it, it would really help me out :))

Thanks a ton in advance. 
    • By Floren
      Online Languages ® Discord is a dedicated server hosting interactive language-related activities: learning, teaching, studying, translating and exchanging. We Offer: English, French, Arabic, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Polish, Chinese  and much more.. 
      Hope you enjoy being a part of our highly active community!
      To join us you should follow these steps :
      1-You should install discord from the play store. 
      2-Then you sign up on discord .
      3-You will find symbol + with green color in the left side you click on that and you choose the last option 'join the a server. then you paste the link 
      ⬇️
      https://discord.gg/5TA3BGUuGR

• By Ila
      So this will be a shot in the dark. My grandparents passed away a while back, I want to get their Hebrew names tattooed on me. When I was designing the tattoo I thought it would be cool to have it in their handwriting. The issue with that is I only have their handwriting in english, does anyone know of a way to convert each of their unique handwriting to Hebrew? Or will I just have to use a font?
    • By Stellar_Abyss
      Hello! Do you want to learn Hindi but don't know where to start? Then I've got the perfect resource list for you whose link you can find below! Here is what the resource list contains;
      >> "Handmade" resources on certain grammar concepts for easy understanding.
      >> Resources on learning the Devnagari script.
      >> Websites to practice reading the Devnagari script.
      >> Documents to enhance your Hindi vocabulary.
      >> Notes on Colloquial Hindi.
      >> Music playlists
      >> List of podcasts/audiobooks
      And a compiled + organized list of websites you can use to get hold of Hindi grammar!
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JxwOZtjKT1_Z52112pJ7GD1cV1ydEI2a9KLZFITVvvU/edit?usp=sharing
    • By bribkiss
      Here is a compilation of Black Friday language learning deals and promo codes. 
      Check it out if you are looking for affordable options to learn French or any other language.
      Black Friday language learning deals
      Hope this helps!