Linguaholic
Improve your knowledge of any language online

Hi all! I am new here and hoping to provide value, I wanted to create a post showing you guys the programs and books I have used to aid in learning the many languages I know, I am a polyglot:) I 100% believe immersion is the most important, but if you are learning any of these languages, and can afford the books or courses, give them a shot, they all have helped me/are helping me tremendously. Much love to all!

ALL LANGUAGES/GENERAL:

Fluent FOREVER

Fluent in Three Months (book)

Rosetta Stone!

Instant Immersion (Many languages) 

APPS I USE: DUOLINGO, MEMRISE, QUIZLET.

SPANISH:

Synergy Spanish

Learning Spanish Like Crazy

Rocket Spanish

Accelerated Spanish (book)

Language Hacking Spanish (book)

Living Language Spanish

FRENCH:

Rocket French

Language Hacking French (book)

Living Language French

ARABIC:

Rocket Arabic

Living Language Arabic 

Pimsleur Arabic

CHINESE:

Rocket Chinese

Living Language Chinese

JAPANESE:

Rocket Japanese

Razi Sensei (Aprende desde español)

THAI:

Thai Alphabet in 60 Minutes

Pimsleur Thai

Read Thai In 10 Days

ITALIAN:

Rocket Italian

Language Hacking Italian

Living Language Italian

GERMAN:

Rocket German

Living Language German

RUSSIAN:

Rocket Russian

Living Language Russian

OTHER MISC LANGUAGES (friends have used them with great results):

Rocket Sign Language

Practical Hebrew

Rocket Korean

Rocket Hindi

Rocket Portuguese

Things I have used for mindset, time, focus, and success, that have all helped me on my language learning journey!:)

Success Mind Academy (Mindset)

Super Brain Mind Power (Mindset)

Six Minutes To Success  (Mindset)

Magic In Your Mind (Mindset)

The Action Machine (Procrastination/Time Management)

Zen Meditation (Meditation/Focus)

Seven Minute Mindfulness (Meditation/Mind)

Much love and good luck on your language learning adventures!!! <3

-polyglot88

Good evening, I think your account just got banned for being a spambot.

Have a nice day.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Shayan
      Hi there, It's Shayan. I'm 16 years old and from Iran. Go ahead and contact me if you want so we chat and have some good time.
      Also I will be glad to teach you Persian if you want!
    • By Cervantes
      Hello.
      In the historic French fur trade, the manager of a trading post was often a bourgeois (gentleman and shareholder in the company) Question: Would it be grammatically correct for employees (voyageurs, for example) to address the manager as 'Monsieur Bourgeois'? 
    • By Broadhat12
      Hi everyone! I am looking for some advice from some fellow Mandarin Chinese learners :))
      For a little background, I have been living in Shanghai for about a year now, and been studying Chinese at East-China Normal university. But it's not really working out for me, so i was wondering what everyone here would reccomend? I have looked into That's mandarin cause they seem to have a more unique way to teach that might work better for me than the university classrooms. But please let me know where you studied and what you thought of it, it would really help me out :))

Thanks a ton in advance. 
    • By Tobias-XD
      Hey, my dear friends!
      I just found out an amazing Chinese learning tool. 
      eChineseLearning has been teaching Chinese online for over 14 years,they’are definitely qualified for any level Chinese learner to stick with!!

I was completely shocked how they respond to my injury, I been told all of their teachers are native speakers, and eChineseLearning is constantly recruiting those who have the certification to teach Chinese from all around the world!

check it out if you are interested! definitely worth a try  
    • By ngSkywalker
      English English Language Tutor School Enconcept E-Academy English Essays English Short Stories Australia
      Hello everyone. In the future, I have plans to study English in Australia. I want to study well, now I have a little background, my friends think that the budget is enough. For studying 1-2 years. Any city is available. But the truth is, I want to go to Melbourne.
      Because you are with your aunt so you can see each other often. The same bloodline elder Different parents. (Why tell?) That's it. Recommend  กีฬาออนไลน์UFA800 เว็บพนันUFA800 เดิมพันกีฬาออนไลน์UFA800