kpopfangirlstudies

Hi native english speaker wanting to learn korean :)

Hi this is kpopfangirl.

I am from the US.

For a couple years I have been wanting to learn the korean language. I want to learn because to become smarter, to make friends from the country, because I've always been interested in Asian cultures,  also because I love kpop music. When I'm older I want to visit the country if its possible.

Here's facts about me: 

I enjoy writing stories and poems, drawing, reading books and manga, loom knitting, watching anime. 

Hope we can be friends! 

I will probably be asking a lot of questions on this forum. :') 

On 8/5/2019 at 6:35 AM, kpopfangirlstudies said:

Hi this is kpopfangirl.

I am from the US.

For a couple years I have been wanting to learn the korean language. I want to learn because to become smarter, to make friends from the country, because I've always been interested in Asian cultures,  also because I love kpop music. When I'm older I want to visit the country if its possible.

Here's facts about me: 

I enjoy writing stories and poems, drawing, reading books and manga, loom knitting, watching anime. 

Hope we can be friends! 

I will probably be asking a lot of questions on this forum. :') 

Hey kpopfangirl

So great to have you here on linguaholic.com. Warm welcome!

Ask whatever you want here in the forum. I don't know that much about Korean, but in case you also have some questions about Chinese, please let me know:=)

Hope you have a great here. 

Best,

Lingua

On 8/5/2019 at 9:57 PM, linguaholic said:

Hey kpopfangirl

So great to have you here on linguaholic.com. Warm welcome!

Ask whatever you want here in the forum. I don't know that much about Korean, but in case you also have some questions about Chinese, please let me know:=)

Hope you have a great here. 

Best,

Lingua

Hi thank you so much for welcoming me. :D

4 hours ago, kpopfangirlstudies said:

Hi thank you so much for welcoming me. :D

Of course. I am always excited to see new people on my forum. Especially people who have a passion for studying languages....and that is mostly the case with people who register on my forum. hehe :))

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bond007
      Is the needed in the following sentences? What does the sentences with and without the mean?
      (The) people who stand by you in your tough times are the best friends of yours.
      This notice is for (the) people who want to donate blood in the camp near the university ground.
      (The) students who used to read at this school are very successful now.
      Nikolas Maduro betrayed (the) people who voted for him.
      Another question, please tell me is it necessary to use the ?
      5. John: What do you think about nikolas maduro getting elected as president regularly after so much anarchism in Venezuela? Me:- I think the people have no choice other than him to vote for.
      I think 'the' is necessary. what do you think?
      As an ESL learner this kind of question bothers me a lot. it is still not clear to me. Can I have a broad discussion please so that I can understand the whole thing?
    • By Lucky_English_with_Maria
      Hello! First, I hope you all don't mind me sharing my video here in the forum.  I hope it can be useful to English language learners. I just started my channel for English language learners and would love any feedback. The other videos explain movie scenes and I have 3 about news in Spain. Thanks!! 

• By Dzi
      Hello! 
      I'm a new member to this site! I am currently a college student in the Philippines. I am a KPop fan (of only a few groups, actually), and ever since I became one I have always wanted to learn Korean language! So... here I am!
      I am really, really happy to meet new people that can help me reach my goal and actually be my friend even! We can help each other - I can teach you English and Tagalog, if you're interested!
      Feel free to contact me! Have a nice day!
    • By KelseyTheLinguist
      Hi there everyone.
      My name is Kelsey. I am learning several languages, but this month I am working intensively on conversational Hindi. I keep a log of my weekly progress here.
      I'm close to C1/C2 in German, which I will be pursuing later in the year. 
      When I'm not working on my job portfolio, I enjoy reading, writing, the news, drawing, anime, video games and linguistics. 

• By megsky
      Hello, everyone! My name is Meghan. I'm a 23-year-old from Pennsylvania (U.S.)
      Language learning is something that I'm...passively (?) passionate about; that is to say, I've always liked the idea of learning, and I've made many attempts in the past, but I always wind up losing motivation. It's a little difficult to find resources in this area, which isn't very culturally diverse, and I currently don't have the necessary funds to spend them all on expensive learning equipment. However! That doesn't mean I've given up entirely, as I've managed to save up enough for actual Genki textbooks for Japanese language learning, and spend a good deal of time surfing the web for helpful sites geared toward language learning, or blogs geared toward linguists who wish to apply their love of language to actually learning to language.
      Yes; I'm guilty of reading more about language and language learning, than actually learning.
      Anyway! I'm hoping to increase my skills in both Korean and Japanese, at least enough to be able to read and watch shows/movies/manga/books in their native language. While I hope to one day visit both South Korea and Japan, I'll be satisfied with just that much. My goal here at the forum is to learn and share tips with others who are also struggling with language learning, as well as (hopefully) make a few friends with the same interests!