Linguaholic
  • Similar Content

• By WindyCityLuis
      Hello everyone, 

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Luis. I am currently studying to become a UX/UI Designer, and I am seeking individuals with experience with learning vocabulary using educational or flashcard apps. I am building my own, and I would love to learn from your expertise. If that sounds like you and you would be willing to speak to me for 15 - 20 minutes online, please fill out my twenty-second form, and I will get back to you! Or, if you know someone, please share this message with them. Thank you so much! 

Respectfully, 
      Luis
    • By Voke
      Hi all,
      I am a PhD student at the School of Education at Durham University in the UK. I am researching polyglots’ beliefs about language learning, and the strategies that they adopt to successfully learn them. I have a short questionnaire that should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. If you are 18 or older and speak at least 4 languages at B1 level (CEFR) I would appreciate your help. The link is below. All responses are anonymous.
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/polyglotsurvey
      Many thanks!
      Voke (ps. this questionnaire is different from the one I sent out last year)
      University profile: https://www.dur.ac.uk/education/staff/profile/?id=16011
    • By elenajade
      Do you want to learn new language using one of the most useful free translation app? How about translating words from Spanish to English and vice versa? The all new English to Spanish dictionary and translator app is an ideal option for you. Simply enter any words and sentences in English and hit the translate to Spanish button to get accurate results. Learn how to speak the Spanish vocabulary words using the voice output and get things done easily without any communication barrier.Try English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish today!

Features of English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish
      - Simple, easy and convenient free translator apps UI/UX
      - Appealing and clutter-free Spanish to English translation app layout
      - Translate English words, sentences or phrases into accurate Spanish translation conveniently
      - Build your Spanish vocabulary by using app in your free time or during your travel time
      - Translate to Spanish with the hit of a button and get accurate results
      - Copy/paste saved words from clipboard, translate into Spanish
      - Learn new language conveniently and freely
      - Save your English to Spanish dictionary and use it later for more learning

• By frank_29
      Hello
      Two years ago, I set out to make ideal language teaching tool. Anyone who has learnt a language knows that media content in the language you are learning is an essential ingredient in learning a language. With this as the basis, I made an app that uses stories as the centre piece of its teaching. The app is called Cascade Spanish and it teaches Spanish using Spanish stories (literally). The stories are designed to teach you Spanish from you just reading and listening to them without using a dictionary or flashcard. For more information, see
      https://www.cascadelanguages.com.au/
    • By 0xFLOW
      0xFLOW is a start-up company based in South Korea that is beta-testing a language-learning program that uses the latest YouTube content (such as movies, dramas, and other YouTube videos) as a fun and effective way to learn Korean.

Users can create their own content that they want to learn from (or we can make it for them!) to practice different concepts such as vocabulary that is generated using AI technology, grammar using content in the YouTube video, sentences and translations that can be created into custom language-learning printed worksheets - or they can learn by using the text and translations mode.

This program is ideal for Korean language-learners of every level, whether they are newly beginning their Korean-learning journey or just looking to refresh their memory.

This program is free to use - just register at: https://flow.xflow.academy/Account/Login and you're good to go! Content in other languages is a development that is currently in progress, so we would appreciate any and all feedback from all users. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] (email) or on Kakao @zeroxflow with any questions or inquiries.
      Thank you and happy learning!
      The 0xFLOW Team