Linguaholic

Hello and Good Day!

seville009

Hello everyone! I've been wanting to learn Japanese for too long now and I figured a forum would be the best place for me to do it since I don't have all the time in the world. I really would like to dedicate some time to learning. I can't wait to see what I'm going to find here and I hope that after some time I can help others as well. Thank you and have a great day!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hey there seville, welcome to linguaholic. I'd say you can get a great help here in your Japanese learning, but you'll have to do your homework, it's hard work learning a language.  :wink:

Thanks! I don't really have much time in my day to learn but I will be putting a great deal of effort into learning Japanese. It is very important to me that my daughter grows up tri-lingual (English, Spanish, Japanese). Also I know that I won't have mastered Japanese (can I say にほんご here?) but what I don't know I can learn together with my daughter! Thank again and we shall see you on the Japanese subs!

Growing a kid multilingual is a good motivation, but it seems a hard one too. How do you plan to do it, speak the three languages around her?  :wacky: Kids are really sharp, possibly she will make it.  :wink:

Growing a kid multilingual is a good motivation, but it seems a hard one too. How do you plan to do it, speak the three languages around her?  :wacky: Kids are really sharp, possibly she will make it.  :wink:

Yeah! That is how I grew up bilingual so I'm hoping to do the same with three languages. I won't have mastered Japanese by the time she starts speaking so as she gets older we will start to learn together. Also, my wife desperately wants to learn Japanese but never has any time to sit down and study. I figure if both I and my daughter learn and speak Japanese then my wife can start to pick it up.