Linguaholic

Interactive

XLS

It would be neat if there was some type of interactive language learning that could be added to the site. It would be cool that while learning there is a translator button embedded somewhere.  Just a random thought to help learn with the enunciation of the different languages. 

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Yeah, sure it would be great. Heck, the whole site can function as a language learning device, but that takes a whole lot of programming and I assume that sort of software (is it called software if it's on the internet?) is very expensive. Also, if you have to get a programmer to custom build it for you, that can get extremely expensive. I once toyed with an idea like that, but I quickly backed off when I figured out the price.

Very nice idea indeed. I wonder what administrators and forum admins might think of it. Probably much more job for them, plus maybe they would need more work on the website like including the translate button. But, I like that idea. Maybe then people whose native language one is trying to learn could also come up with some ideas how to acquire it faster, and they could provide feedback, etc.

I think this sites have some tools ready to be used, but I'm not sure about a translation one. It's a nice idea but hard to implement, specially if there are no tools available/suitable for this site and you need to develop them yourself. I guess meanwhile you can you still use chrome's translator...

I would rather like to see this site stay at its core purpose: meeting people with the same passion and talking with them.
Besides, turning this site into an interactive language learning resource requires programming skills, which Linguaholic doesn't have.