Hello! You're looking to learn French language This is for you your learn Free and getting this beneficiary's
Read an exciting story in your desired language and in this way learn the most important vocabulary for daily conversations quickly and easily. Listen to the exciting story as an audio book! Get used to the correct pronunciation and improve your listening skills!
Click here's it's free
Start talking actively and using the learned vocabulary! Learn to use your desired language assiduously and to speak it fluently!Language training of each lesson, you will be accompanied by our thrilling history and thus learn new vocabulary and grammar with ease.
+15 Audio files
With the numerous audio files you become accustomed to the correct pronunciation and improve your listening comprehension!
Early success and fast results
With NLS you just need ten minutes a day to learn the language of your choice. In a few weeks you will already be able to hold short conversations.
Click here more information about it's free (NOPE)
Salut! I'm probably more lazy than most, but I've always struggled with remembering vocabulary. I took French in high school and college, and have had an "on and off again" relationship with practicing ever since. There's always so many things I want to do, and French ends up taking a backseat.
I'm a developer, so me and a few friends made a free chrome extension to fix this. It immerses you in French or Spanish vocabulary on any website you visit. It's a pretty cool way to pick up new words, and it's really subtle, so you can keep it on for months at a time - and stay up to date with your vocab forever! We'd love it if you gave it a shot and let us know how we could make it even better for language learners
Check it out here! www.usefluent.co
By vince le baguette
I have a question regarding french relative clauses that I just can't figure out by myself. Here two examples:
Ces trois couleurs ce sont celles que l'on retrouve dans le tableau de Delacroix.
Elle a été créée après les décolonisations des années 1950 et 1960, comme vous pourrez le voir
dans cet extrait vidéo qui raconte l'histoire de la francophonie.
Can anyone explain to me 1) whether the article in the highlighted section is obligatory 2)if so, why and when it is obligatory 3) if not, why it is used and what difference it makes compared to leaving it out
Bonjour, I was listening to this cover of Nea's Some Say and half of it is in French. I understand French a little bit, but with songs it's more difficult. I'm especially having trouble with the line following Et j'attendrai, j'attendrai, it's at 1:27. If someone would help me with it I'd be very happy! And if someone transcribed the entire French part that would just be amazing. Merci!
Hi! I'm developing an application to learn various languages from ground up: starting with alphabet and continuing into sentence building and writing. I need feedback and I would love to give everyone codes for the full version so you don't have to watch ads. I try to post updates weekly adding fresh content and new games. It has quite a few cool features:
- Various languages available for offline learning: Thai, Russian, Korean, Spanish, French (more languages on the way!)
- Alphabet and spelling activities – build the foundations of your language knowledge.
- Grammar drills – practice useful grammar structures for daily communication.
- Real-life conversation examples – be ready to speak while go to another country.
- Language tips - listen to step-by-step explanations and real-life examples that you can use right away.
- Lesson dictionary - you don't need to look for a dictionary to find a word you don’t know.
- Fun randomly generated games and quizzes to track your progress - revise and improve your language skills in fun games that are generated uniquely each time you play them.
- Dictionary - browse through all the words with examples from all the courses to revise them.
- Favorite words - add words from lessons to revise them!
- Achievements and progress - track your improvements and progress easily.
- Frequent updates – extend your skills with more topics covered and brand-new games.
It's available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codescape.learngo