Linguaholic

Hello All!

DNA

I want to practice my English, especially my speaking, as i work at Inernational company, where English is the main tool for good communication. But the thing is that mostly i work using e-mail, and have very limited speaking English practice. So, I found out, that i lose my speaking skills and it becomes difficult to express thoughts and ideas. I would be very appreciated if someone, whose level is better than Upper Inermidiate can practice with me )))

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi DNA

Welcome to linguaholic.com!

There are many native English speakers here in the forum and I am sure everybody is willing to help you to further improve your English skills!

See you in the forums!

best wishes

Marcel

Hey there DNA, welcome to linguaholic. Your English looks great, but practice is always a good thing when speaking a foreign language. There are plently of places where to practice here I hope I see you around.  :party:

Thank you for welcoming! By the way I am from Kazakhstan and would be glad to meet people from far away places, it is always ineresting to get know new cultures, opinions, views and languages.

Hi and welcome. You seem to have good English. This may sound a little funny but if you purchase some cd's and just listen to them when your at home your will pick it very quick. Just keep going over and over the things that you find hardest and you will get there. I learned how to speak English just by listening to people talk. I didn't understand one word anyone was say but eventually I picked some words and went on from there. Think of it like this, when your were a baby your mom talked to you and you listed to the words she was talking and you picked it up. You will get it in the end. Don't be afraid to ask anyone for a word that you can't say or don't know the meaning of. There is always someone to help you.