Linguaholic

Salut ! Hello !

Marie-France

Hi !

I am a French speaker native only. So I will try express me in English. I really love to learn others langages, but I have difficulties. I want to help others in French also and becoming fluent in others languages. I have difficulties with English but I can express myself. I came at this forum to practice with you.

Thank you 1

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

2 hours ago, Marie-France said:

Hi !

I am a French speaker native only. So I will try express me in English. I really love to learn others langages, but I have difficulties. I want to help others in French also and becoming fluent in others languages. I have difficulties with English but I can express myself. I came at this forum to practice with you.

Thank you 1

HI Marie-France. Warm welcome to Linguaholic! Hope you will enjoy your time here!

regards

Lingua

5 hours ago, Marie-France said:

Hi !

I am a French speaker native only. So I will try to express myself in English. I really love to learn other languages, but I am struggling. I want to help others with French too, and I want to become fluent in other languages too. I have difficulties with English, but I can express myself. I came to this forum to practice* with you.

Thank you 1

* = "Practice" in American English, "Practise" in British English, so in general both are correct.

Welcome.

Edited by Blaveloper
Typo.

• 2 weeks later...