Linguaholic

Hi there! :)

My name is Oscar and I come from a little island in Spain, called Menorca. I have been learning Vietnamese for more than 5 years and I like it very much, as well as the country. Besides that, this year I began to study French because it is quite similar to Catalan in many aspects. Though it obviously also has many unique French words.

Moreover, I have been teaching Spanish, Catalan and English for more than 5 years. Finally, I enjoy teaching and learning new languages, writing some posts in my blogs, and travelling. 

See you around!

6 hours ago, Oscar PS said:

My name is Oscar and I come from a little island in Spain, called Menorca. I have been learning Vietnamese for more than 5 years and I like it very much, as well as the country. Besides that, this year I began to study French because it is quite similar to Catalan in many aspects. Though it obviously also has many unique French words.

Moreover, I have been teaching Spanish, Catalan and English for more than 5 years. Finally, I enjoy teaching and learning new languages, writing some posts in my blogs, and travelling. 

See you around!

Hey Oscar! Great to have you here. You are most probably the first person from Menorca to join Linguaholic.com! That's cool!

Best

Lingua

6 hours ago, Oscar PS said:

See you around!

Thank you for your warm welcome, linguaholic! Nice to meet you. I am also surprised by the three languages that you are studying, that looks challenging and interesting! :) 

Hey Oscar and all others on the forum. Good to see that I am not the only new face (not the tennis ball in my avatar). Looking forward to see what goes on here. Been looking to join a forum like this since me and a co worker at the municipality administration created sort of a learn German "guide" as a little project. It got me thinking that I could try to learn more languages too. It will be exciting to see the things to come!

Hey frankfurt (and of course Oscar too).
Your tennis ball seems very blurry, it would be better if you would re-draw it to a bigger scale rather than simply upscaling it.

Fortunately, I had nothing else to do and quickly did that for you:
tennis_ball.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/06/2016 at 4:03 PM, Blaveloper said:

Hey frankfurt (and of course Oscar too).
Your tennis ball seems very blurry, it would be better if you would re-draw it to a bigger scale rather than simply upscaling it.

Fortunately, I had nothing else to do and quickly did that for you:
tennis_ball.png

Thanks Blaveloper :D I am not the best graphical artist in the world, so I appreciate the help :) Have a great day!